Thursday, October 25, 2007

I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS HOW I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE CRYING BOTH TEARS OF JOY AND SADNESS.....I GOT INTO MY FIRST CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIOPOA ( GEOG )---I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got into 3E3-lalalalala same as Adeline!!!!!!! i was literally dancing and jumping up and down when i saw i got into biopoa, grabbing my friends and Hannah and shaking them like mad. >.<

Bad news is.........arghhhhh..........Hannah and I did not get into the same class...... :'( but at least Hannah managed to get into the phypoa class (3E2) .......but anyways she might consider appealing........yea.............we reallyreallyreally want to be in the same class!!!!!!!

This year our form teacher told us that a lot of ppl chose POA, and it's even more popular than triple science, and i think it's even easier to get into triple science than into poa!!!!!!! especially the biopoa class.....and there's 3 poa classes this year- 3E1/ 3E2 ( phypoa ) , 3E3 ( biopoa ). =D

sigh* i feel sooo tired after all the excitement today....we got back our report bks too...and my higest was HE, 84 while my lowest was Chinese and Science, only 63...hahaa. but i still managed to get 3rd position in class....but i've been actually deproving compared to last year in sec 1 when i got 1st position ( 2x ) and this year SA1, 2nd position....

I still feel kind of sad.....only 4 of us from my class will be going to 3E3 next year....i really don't want to go to sec 3....i love lower sec....>.<>

No comments: