Friday, November 2, 2007

SIGHS* i'm sooo tired...we were running ard Clark Quay area and walking for miles? but it was quite fun, except i totally had no idea how to read a map and totally no sense of direction...XD our group ( stamford raffles ) came in 3rd..=) Han's came in 4th ( lim bo seng ). yea.

oh...and i managed to get into my bedroom! =D i was locked out ( i couldn't find the keys ) n i picked my room lock....SO COOL!! lalalala....i was using pins, other keys etc and after like an hour i used a scissors, pushed it in and TA-DA, my room door opened like magic! i was sooo happy to be able to get into my room....cos all my stuff were in my room, and i seriously needed to use them.

and Deborah and i had a sleepover at my house yesterday...XD yays...we slept at 4 am plus and had a movie and game marathon, super fun! Movies we watched: The Incredibles, John Tucker must Die (comedy), Shrek 2 and Mr Bean Holiday (today). Games we played: PayDay, Cluedo, Stress, Pizza game etc...sooo fun! and we survived on 7-11 food for lunch and dinner, haha

No comments: