Saturday, September 8, 2007


Hannah and I under my bed-doing geog XD


This is me....Gabrielle!!! XD Lol, we haven't posted for such a loooong time, hence I decided to post today...ha. To begin with, the 3 of us ( Adeline, Hannah and myself ) have decided to go to each other's houses to study or do revision, went to my house after teacher's day celebration at school, then Hannah's house the following week-Wednesday. HAHA.....Adeline? well....haven't exactly decided yet. Anyway...we didn't talk to Adeline!!! >.<>





What we did at my house:


-walked one big round from school


-I FORGOT TO BRING HOME THE KEY....IMAGINE!!!


-went to my grandma's house to borrow the key


-went back to my house


-signed the agreement


-hid under the bed and studied geog a little


-listened to Adeline's ipod/ mp3 (not sure)


-went to macs and ordered the same burger, fries and drink as Adeline :p


-mimicked everything Adeline did


-went back....Adeline did more work


-Hannah and I played


-distracted Adeline


-Timmy returned home from school


-went home ard 6.35


......I think- can't exactly rmb....heehehee









What we did at Hannah's house:


-I met Hannah at her house at 11am


-meeting time for us was at 11.15am, outside pizza hut


-went to lot 1 and found Adeline already walking out of the shopping mall


-went to Hannah's house together


-listened to Hazel play the piano


-played


-Adeline studied, while Hannah and I went in and out of the room with Hazel

etc.....can't be bothered to elaborate anymore......except we ate at Lot 1- CHICKEN RICE ,

okays.....back to school next week
  • prelims for Adeline
  • week packed with tests for us

haha.....just wish the hols would just be a wee bit longer...... XD


No comments: